The board of directors for the The RiteCare® Childhood Language Center of Orange County consists of eleven members. These women and men bring a wealth of experience from a broad range of professional experience. The board of directors is comprised of the following individuals:
- David Frias – President and Vice President, RCLCOC and Network Operations Manager at Extron Electronics.
- Dr. Judy Montgomery – RCLCOC and Professor, Director, Communication Sciences and Program at Chapman University.
- Dr. Mary Kennedy – Member & Professor, Chair, Communication Sciences and Disorders Program at Chapman University
- Anne Hertz – Director of Public Relations, RCLCOC and President of the Boys and Girls Club of Greater Anaheim-Cypress
- Jeff Tran – Treasurer, RCLCOC and ERP Systems Manager at Extron Electronics
- Nick Villaseñor – Board Member
- Tom Olsen – Board Member
- Andrew Todd – Board Member
- Jim Andronaco – Board Member and President of Sidepath Inc.
- Mike Selix – Board Member and President of MGS Unlimited Inc.
- Peter Jantz – Board Member, Emeritus
- Donald Tapia – Board Member, Emeritus
- Frankie Rosario – Board Member, Emeritus
Joining the Board of Directors
Like any charitable organization, The The RiteCare® Childhood Language Center of Orange County Board members are expected to make a financial commitment to our programs, to identify their interests and preferences for advancing the Language Center goals, and to abide by the Code of Conduct, which outlines ethical commitments board members make to the Center, the Scottish Rite foundation and to each other.
All board members are engaged on at least one committee, which typically meets at a designated location or by phone and works in cooperation with the staff.
The RCLCOC board meets 12 times a year. Board members represent a broad demographic of business men/women and educators and are expected to personally attend board meetings.
Incoming board candidates must secure nominations from 7 existing RCLCOC members. To be considered, all candidates must provide brief answers to the questions below:
- What unique talents do you offer that will benefit the RCLCOC?
- What is your connection to the community?
- What personal commitments should the RCLCOC and SR Foundation expect from you?
- As you think about your role as a board member, what area do you think you will be most active?
- What expectations do you have of the RCLCOC staff and current Board of Directors?
- What are your personal dreams or aspirations in regards to “keeping the RCLCOC operational” that will enhance your service on this board?
When nominations are submitted, the Board will evaluate the submission. Candidates who are invited to proceed in the nomination process will be contacted by a Committee member to discuss their backgrounds, and the level of their commitment for advancing the work of the The RiteCare® Childhood Language Center of Orange County.