Join us for an evening of fast cars, fine wines, and fabulous food at the Highway 39 Event Center in Anaheim. The festivities will be preceded by a silent auction, with a live auction following dinner. All proceeds will go to the The RiteCare® Childhood Language Center of Orange County, a 501(c)(3) charity corporation. Come help raise money for a worthy cause!
Saturday, September 7, 2019
Check-In and Silent Auction: 6:00pm
Live Entertainment: 6:00pm – 9:00pm
Live auction: 7:30pm
Highway 39 Event Center
1563 S State College Blvd
Anaheim, CA 92806
Dinner reservations are $125 per person.
Table reservations (seats 8) are $1,000 per table.
|Item Name||Cost||Additional Information||Purchase|
Here are just a few of the items up for bid in the auction:
- Trip for Two to Phoenix Arizona on August 25th, Value $2000
- Includes: Three days, two nights stay at Arizona Biltmore, Waldorf Astoria Resort
- Airfare for two from Orange County to Phoenix Sky Harbor
- Two Diamondback Vs San Francisco Giants Tickets, Game time 6:40pm (Best seats in Stadium, Sec M, Row AA1, Clubhouse box, Value $500)
- iPad Pro and iPad mini
- Optoma HD142X DLP 3D home theater projector
- Xbox One X
- The Ranch Dinner Experience
- Samsung 50″ LCD TV
- 2 Night Stay at the Fairfield Inn, Anaheim
- Dell Laptop
- Canon PowerShot 20MP camera
- F-16 Flight Simulation Experience
- An event night in a suite at the Staples Center
- Two tickets to a show at the Laguna Playhouse
- LeVigne Winery private tour and tasting for 8 people
- Laguna Beach portrait session with Lorin Backe Photography
- Four admission tickets to Disneyland
- Four admission tickets to Sea World
- And MUCH MORE..!
About Michael Jordan
World-renowned wine expert Michael Jordan is one of only fifteen people in the world to hold both Master Sommelier and Certified Wine Educator diplomas. His passion for food and wine and down-to-earth personality make him one of the most recognizable and well-respected people in the industry. He has decades of hospitality and restaurant management experience with particular focus on creating world-class beverage programs. In addition, his weekly CRN digital talk radio show, “What’s Cooking With Wine Radio,” helps demystify wine for consumers across the country.
To learn more about Michael Jordan, please check out the following:
About the Language Center
The The RiteCare® Childhood Language Center of Orange County is part of the Scottish Rite RiteCare® program, and is a non-profit charitable 501c(3) agency providing treatment, free of charge, to children with language disabilities.Children who have language disorders often find school frustrating and social interaction impossible. Our program addresses those disorders, providing the children and their families the tools necessary to overcome the disorder. The program empowers these children, enabling them to speak, to hear, and to understand.The proceeds of the annual golf tournament go entirely to the Childhood Language Center. Each dime earned helps a child connect with his or her world. Each dollar brings a child one step closer to his or her goals, which for some of them, can only be realized through the help of the Language Center. Through participation in the golf tournament, you can give the gift of speech! Sign up now!